The Ribble Catchment Conservation Trust are able to offer various services to individuals or organisations requiring river works.
- Fisheries Surveys
- Specialising in salmonids
- Invertebrate Surveys
- Biological Monitoring Working Party (BMWP)
- Fish Rescues
- Removal and Translocation of fish where required (including application for consents)
- Consultancy & Advice on Bankside Habitat Schemes
- Able to provide advice on Layout and Design of Habitat schemes as well as river stabilisation and grant applications
The monies raised from these works are reinvested into improving our rivers and streams for wildlife to secure them for future generations.